Saturday, December 12, 2009

Suspicion

Policritix Print Project
1st Group Exhibition of all Policritizans:14th April - 16th April
Gallery of Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Chittagong

Last Group Exhibition of all Policritizans: 13th - 18th June 2009
Venue: Gallery of Alliance Francaise de Chittagong.

From the time immemorial, we are struggling for saving our own existence. We still survive. But this achievement also faces crisis. Man created crisis for man. Perhaps our moral feelings have started to destroy. I feel the lacking of sensitiveness in the society. Perhaps this lacking would drag the destruction of our
existence more close to us.




Insensitive person can be compared with a fossil. In this art work,I used form of the animal fossil, human form, form of unknown object seeing which we may imagine there was something like that. I took the prints on leather using intaglio process. The Art Camp Policritix (politics+crisis+prints) was decorated with discussion, idea sharing and art projection.The first camp took place in 17th -27th December, 2008,and the last one took place in 14th - 30th May 2009. In the last camp, I named my art works as "Suspicion". Before these prints,I took only one print which i named as "If we are missing",with this same thought I took some other print. All of these i displayed on the floor.